Welcome to Pastels By AJ Fashion Studio and Art Gallery. This is a one stop source for:
- Art Gallery– Personalized Sketches (Pencil Art- Portraits, Landscape, Animal Sketches), Canvas and Acrylic Painting. Visit Pencil Art Gallery and Acrylic Art Gallery
- Dance Classes– Bollywood, Semi-Classical, Indian folk, Hip Hop and Salsa
- Fashion Studio– Our Fashion Boutique products:
- Wedding Outfits: Ball Gown, A-Line Gown, Cocktail Length Gown, Tea length Gown, and Trumpet Wedding Dress
- Women’s Outfits: Tops (Screen Printed, Button Front, Sleeveless, Halter, Peplum, V-Neck), Skirts (A-line, Straight, Pencil, Tube, Mini, Pleated, Asymmetric), Pants & Capris, Shirts & Blouse, T-Shirts & Tanks, Jumpsuits & Rompers
- Men’s Clothing: Blazers, Casual Shirts, Wedding Shirts, Coats & Jackets, Dress Shirts, Wedding Suit, and Screen Printed Shirts
- Tie Dye Clothing: Sarees, Lengha, T Shirts- Unisex, Shirts- Unisex, Pants- Unisex, Girls Tank Tops, Women’s Dress, and Hoodie’s
- Screen Printed/Stencil Painting Apparel: T Shirts- Unisex, Shirts- Unisex, Skirts, and High Neck Top
- South Asian Ethnic Wear: Embroidered Stylish Sarees, Wedding Sherwani Suit, Bridal Lehanga & Gown, Lehenga & Choli, Salwar Kameez, Ethnic Skirt’s, Churidar Suit’s, Dhoti Pant, Pathani Suit, and Waist Jacket
Thank You and we promise to meet your expectations as we are committed to deliver the best services and quality product.
I firmly believe in the saying ‘When you want to get something in life the entire universe conspires you to get that’. I consider myself quite fortunate to be born in a family, who encouraged me to go ahead and achieve my dreams in life. When I was in the fourth grade, I created a greeting card and sketch for my cousin. Since then, I started loving designing and sketching and dreamt to become an artist and a designer. I followed my dream and passion to become a fashion designer and successfully completed my bachelors’ in fashion designing.
During my bachelor’s I interned as an Associate Designer for a Bollywood movie. Apart from that I started designing apparels for my family and friends. After getting great exposure with my internship, and with my appreciation of designs in newspapers, I started designing outfits under the name “Pastels By AJ”.
Fashion has always been a dream for me and I love dancing, sketching, designing and creating unique outfits. I feel that fashion is an art; it’s a way to express who I am and what I can contribute to the customer who loves fashion. I always incorporate my passion into designing customer’s apparels and sketches.
My Newspaper feed: